Starting March 2, 2020 performance metrics will no longer be available through the Instagram Social data source. Instagram social metrics will be available through the 'Instagram Business' feed.
In order to report on social metrics from Instagram, you must follow the steps below to either upgrade or link your Instagram account.
First, upgrade your Account
* Log into your Instagram Account
* Go to your Profile, then click on the three horizontal lines in the upper right hand corner
* Then on this screen, click on “Settings”
* Then click on “Account”
* Scroll to the bottom and click on “Switch to Professional Account”
* From here you can select either a Business or Creator Account.
* Both account types are supported in this TapClicks Connector
* Creator: Best for public figured, content producers, artists, and influencer
* Business: Best for retailers, local business, brands, organizations, and service providers you can change this back to a Personal
Account in the future if needed
For more information on the Instagram Help Center, please refer to the article about setting up a Professional Account, which can be found here:https://help.instagram.com/399237934150902?fbclid=IwAR2eNP5fUZ0XRZRezM2t5Kg6R1F4pfm2M8WzAsSLiYc53fbmAo7vErnd1hU
Or this article about setting up a Creator Account: https://help.instagram.com/2358103564437429
Then, link your Instagram Account to your Facebook Page
* This step is required in order to authenticate to the API
* To connect your Facebook Page to your Instagram Business Account please refer to the Instagram Help Article, which can be found here: https://help.instagram.com/399237934150902fbclid=IwAR2eNP5fUZ0XRZRezM2t5Kg6R1F4pfm2M8WzAsSLiYc53fbmAo7vErnd1hU
Then, authenticate to the new Instagram Business service in Manage Data Sources, map your records, and build out your dashboards as needed.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your CSM for assistance.